Client Service Specialist
Posting ID: 7303454
We are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a sales cycle environment. You must be comfortable making outcound calls to current clients, working with customer and sales partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and supporting the outside sales team.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
1. Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with CURRENT customers/partners and ensure consistent business follow-up
2. Contact current and prospective clients through phone calls and emails to explain products, including new developments, and create sales opportunities
3. Work with sales partners to build pipeline and close deals
4. Provide product recommendations to customers/partners based on application and budget
5. Research key accounts, identify areas of opportunity and generate interest in industries that would benefit from our optical and digital (3D) technologies
6. Maintain working knowledge of all products we supply, being able to explain any aspect at a moment's notice, and develop an understanding of new products quickly
7. Maintain CRM database.
8. Other duties may be assigned.
* At least 2 years' experience in technical inside sales or a related sales position
* Digital and/or instrument sales experience, preferred
* An understanding of how various digital platforms can be applied to industry
* Strong phone presence and experience making outbound calls
* Good understanding of sales processes and customer service.
* Hands on experience with Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM) systems
* Proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly MS Excel
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
* Strong listening and sales skills
* Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask
* Full product training will be given
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Emily Donovan
Phone: (203) 388-7445