Posting ID: 7338959
Currently seeing a Fabrication Manager for a well known full service engineering firm in Milwaukee!
The Fabrication Manager will be primarily responsible for operations and production at the Fabrication Facility. The candidate will be expected to maintain safety at facility as well as maintaining quality assurance and quality control, project coordination and scheduling, procurement delivery management, and project reporting on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
The ideal candidate will not shy away from getting on the shop floor and working with their team. The individual should have a very high degree of mechanical aptitude and be able to come in and hit the ground running. This role will be very hands-on, but the candidate selected will need to understand how to properly manage a team of shop personnel.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 5 to 10 years of manager experience in a manufacturing, fabrication, or similar setting
- Must have knowledge of welding processes (i.e. GTAW, GMAW, FCAW, SMAW)
- Qualified or ability to qualify to weld in accordance with ASME B31.1, ASME B31.3, and AWS D1.1
- Previous experience in a Fabrication Facility as a Welder or Pipefitter
- Competent mechanical aptitude
- Welding/Fabrication Technical Diploma or other similar formal training
- Experience with Procore, Microsoft Project, and Primavera P6
- Previous experience in a Construction environment
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Shae Doolin