Posting ID: 7342580
HIRING 300 Loan Processors! Come work for the leader in the mortgage category under the guidance of an industry titan.
The primary purpose of the Loan Processor is to manage the customer relationship from commitment and take all necessary steps in accordance with internal policies and procedures to bring the transaction to a ready close status. This will include processing residential loan files and working with customers, vendors and in-house operations from application to funding. Our processors use our company technology systems to apply proper processing and underwriting for all types of transactions. Adherence to established turn time, productivity and quality metrics is a requirement.
- Interact with external and internal parties to take a loan from origination to funding.
- Provide borrower with real time updates as to the status of their loan along with requests for supplemental loan documentation.
- Coordinate the borrowers closing appointment by providing loan documents to the closing agent as well as facilitating changes to final required documents for wire disbursement.
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE
- 1+ years of front end mortgage loan processing experience (No loan modification, loss mitigation, foreclosure, short sale, bankruptcy experience). Experience needs to be front end, 1st mortgage (refi or purchase) experience.
- Experience working with a large pipeline of loans (30+)
- High School Diploma
- Conventional Loan Experience
- Superior Customer Service & Follow Through
- Exceptional Organizational Skills
- Some sort of systems experience (Encompass, Empower, etc.)
NICE TO HAVE EXPERIENCE
- VA & FHA loan experience
- Jumbo Loan Experience
- Bachelors Degree
- Base Hourly Pay is $25/hr - $30/hr...but that's not all!
- AVERAGE performer is making $5k / month in commissions!! (Closing about 35 loans per month)
- Loyalty Bonus: $17K - $27K per year!
Job Type: Full-time, Direct Hire
Pay: $100,000.00 - $190,000.00 per year
To keep safe from Covid-19, you can work from home any where in the country! No need to report to our office and this position will be permanently remote!
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Alexander Moraros
Phone: (714) 347-1205