Posting ID: 7375162
In need of a Manufacturing Engineer to support growth, expansion and moves toward automation for one of our Automotive clients in the area.
Top skills needed:
1) Experience with automation - programming/troubleshooting PLCs (Allen Bradley, Omron, IDEC), programming/troubleshooting Robotics (Ranger, Wittman, Universal), vision systems: as the company expands and brings in new equipment they are looking to automate more of their processes as a result of labor / talent shortages in the area. They need someone capable of support new and existing equipment in this area
2) Design experience - AutoCAD, Unigraphics, Solidworks, Spinfire: needed to assist with design of the design and build of new equipment
- you'll be working directly with customers, suppliers and internal partners (quality, maintenance, toolings, materials, etc...) which are all critical in new program set up and successful manufacturing.
- training maintenance on the new equipment
- performing time studies, ROI studies, and industrial engineering activities to create efficiency
- implementing Kaizen, 5S/6S, lean manufacturing principles once equipment is up and running
- helping to design packaging for finished products
Please apply and contact Chelsea at 615-600-3899.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Chelsea Duke
Phone: (615) 600-3899