Brake & Punch Press Setup Level
Posting ID: JP-001972807
Day shift positions!
Growing, sheet metal fabrication job shop that specializes in many industries including medical, aerospace, automotive, heating/cooling, and more.
- Mon-Thu are 9 hours shift, 1/2 day Friday's (off by noon on Friday)
- Candidates MUST have recent experience performing set ups and operation on punch and/or brake press.
- Working with stainless steel, aluminum, and mild steel
- Experience working with bend allowances, reading and understanding blueprints and sketches.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- must have 2+ recent years in setting up and operating sheet metal presses.
- Candidates must be able to read and understand blueprints
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Ryan Corrow-Roller
Phone: (952) 594-8620