Dispatch Specialist - Entry Level
Posting ID: 7306276
Aerotek is hiring a Dispatch Specialist for a third party logistics company that specializes in ground expedite, air freight, and specialized equipment to start ASAP. The main responsibility of this candidate will be working with automotive companies to provide administrative support and taking customer service calls.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Responding to emails
- Answering questions regarding shipping loads, quotes, and other questions about the company's services
- Utilizing different computer software/systems
- Sending out quotes
- Dispatching loads and tracking the load progress
- Making calls to drivers to check progress and ensure their aren't any issues
Hours: 2 Shifts: Monday-Friday 3p-11p OR Saturday/Sunday 8a-5p and Monday-Wednesday 3p-11p
- 2+ years of previous customer service experience
- Experience working in fast-paced environment
- High School Diploma
- Logistics/Dispatching (preferred)
Please apply directly to posting for consideration.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Barbara Rasdorf