Call Center Agent
Posting ID: 7340120
We are looking to actively hire multiple full-time Customer Support Representatives!
Remote Opportunity- Our office located in Hartford,CT will be fully remote until 2021 and so we are looking to hire and train new CSR's fully work from home.
Growth Opportunity- continuously growing company, with the trajectory to grow into Team Lead & Management roles
Our client, located in downtown Hartford, CT has been helping to keep the world's best-loved brands running smoothly since 1980. As a leader in facilities management, our client helps to optimize and maintain equipment lifespans and realize greater revenue through better customer experiences.
The Customer Support Representative is the liaison between the customer and our company, demonstrating in every interaction that they have a thorough understanding of the client's facility and asset management needs. This role is an exciting starting point for building a career within our company.
WHO WILL LOVE THIS JOB?
- A process-oriented helper: your complete tasks carefully according to guidelines while also expressing empathy to unique situations
- A collaborative teammate: you enjoy working with others and utilizing strong partnerships (internal and external) to achieve the best outcome
- A driver: you always close the loop on communication and activities and customers know they can rely on you to follow up
TOP 3 RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receive and respond to service requests and proactively manage preventive maintenance (email, fax, Fusion, phone), document all interactions with customers and service contractors within a CRM and shared email box, and follow up (Customer Satisfaction Surveys) to ensure work is completed timely, accurately and within required customer service level agreements.
- Establish and cultivate appropriate rapport with service contractors in order to achieve customer expectations while minimizing customer costs.
- Connect with customers and build appropriate rapport to understand needs, expectations and requirements in order to achieve customer goals and service level agreements. Provide effective and proactive communication to customer regarding status of services, time estimations and cost.
- Monday to Friday- 11:30am- 8:00pm
- Tuesday to Friday 11:30am-8:00pm and Saturday 8:45am- 5:15pm
- Monday- Thursday 9:00am-6:30pm and Sunday 8:45am-5:15pm
- Minimum of 1-year customer service experience in a fast-paced industry with independent decision-making responsibilities (ie. Retail, fast food, office coordination, etc.)
- Call Center experience preferred (6-month minimum)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word, Outlook, and Excel (including ability to filter data).
- High attention to detail (ability to follow processes) and careful attention to quality of work (understanding of when to escalate).
- Sense of urgency - able to operate in fast-paced, changing environment while moving multiple priorities forward
- Experience with facilities maintenance is a plus.
- Phone skills a plus
- Strong emotional intelligence
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Dora Aranibar