Posting ID: JP-002025965
General & Skilled Assemblers:
Job Description: Contract to hire – Long term placement.
- The Assembler position is responsible for the general assembly of electrical components and wires into large scale inverter equipment (combiner boxes), packaging tools, pre-assembled parts and loose material into kits, and getting all material ready for the shipping process
- Prepares work by studying assembly instructions (will be taught how to read them) and gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Tighten electrical or electronic parts
- Prepare wire: identify and separate wire by color, trim, clip, tin wires and leads, wire according to pre-determined specifications, connect wire to a pre-connected wiring device, and package wire for kit
- Use various hand tools including but not limited to screwdrivers, wrenches, pliers, saws, cutters, tape measures, levels/Use various power tools
1st) 6:00am – 2:30pm. [Monday – Friday]
2nd) 2:30pm – 11pm. [Monday – Friday]
(Saturdays Depending on Production Needs)
Top Desirable Skills:
electrical, hand tools, power tools, assembly, blueprint, blueprint reading, schematic, Hand tool, Production, General labor
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Guillermo Solorio Cuevas