Posting ID: 7307264
- 1 plus year of General and Venipunture Phlebotomy experience.
- Specimen Processing Experience is a plus
- Basic computer and health systems experience
- Certification is a plus
Responsible for performing routine blood and specimen collection on all types of inpatients and outpatients, and for completing computer entry and paperwork associated with these tasks. The Phlebotomist will work with all members of the laboratory in all aspects of pre-analytical testing.
- Perform general phlebotomy and venipunture
- Specimen processing which includes collection, sample prep and data entry.
- Nasal and Throat swabs
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Annette Medina