Inside Sales Coordinator
Posting ID: JP-001978794
Top Manufacturing Company in Norwood, MA is looking to hire an Inside Sales Coordinator to join their team!
This is a great Jr. Level opportunity for anybody looking to further their career with a well estabished and national company in the area!
- 1-3 years of Customer Service or Sales Experience
- Can demonstrate a high level or organization and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong initiative and willingness to learn
- Communicate with customers both by phone or electronically; answering product related and service questions
- Suggest information about other products, services and supplying technical data
- Process orders and order acknowledgements
- Organize workflow by working closely with shipping and production to meet to customer timeframes
- Communicate with Purchasing, General Manager and Operations Manager on specific inquiries
- Handel International documentation for Customs and Freight
- Communicate with Inventory manager to coordinate shipping / delivery instructions
- Great benefits
- Company lunches
- Culture is very supportive - they work as team across departments
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Piepenbrink, Katherine