Medical Records Auditor
Posting ID: JP-001979758
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of medical documentation and evaluation processes through the various training phases.
- Handle specialty cases for the VA including active military.
- Reviews and develops information for processes and diagnosis based on training and knowledge of medical processes and procedures performed.
- Tracks and controls non-conformance documents, reviews anomalies and contacts medical professionals for clarification.
- Reviews final documentation for accuracy and obtains finalization from medical professionals.
Data Entry, Medical Records, Medical Terminology, Audit, Medical, Scribe, Health care
Top Skills Details:
Data Entry, Medical Records, Medical Terminology, Audit
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
High School diploma, or equivalent (GED) 1+ months of relevant healthcare/medical experience Strong Medical Terminology (Must pass the Medical Terminology Assessment before being submitted to the Hiring Manager)
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Michelle Orosco