Posting ID: 7343427
The Senior Application Developer collaborates with business and IT groups to create and maintain software that adds value or efficiency to the organization. This person will utilize a variety of development technologies to solve problems, using the technology that best fits the needs at hand. This person will be a leader in all phases of the software development lifecycle, from initial requirements gathering and design, through development and testing, and will be called upon to support and iteratively refine the products that have been developed.
Qualifications and Expectations
ESRI GIS (ArcGIS)
* 8+ years of experience with .NET Framework development (C# preferred)
* Expertise with SQL Server including database design, stored procedures, and triggers, and query optimization.
* Experience with modern cloud architecture and deployment (Microsoft Azure)
* Solid understanding of architectural concepts, including Object Oriented Design, Domain Driven Design, and Micro-services.
* Understanding of application security concepts, including ASP.NET Forms Authentication, as well as Active Directory integration
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Matthew Dawson