HVAC Service Technician
Posting ID: 7308655
Seeking a commercial HVAC service technician. They will be on call, once every 4 weeks (Monday to Monday schedule).
- Understanding of basic air flow
- Ability to diagnosis issues on HVAC systems (Split systems, rooftop package units)
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair all electrical and mechanical
- This candidate will be client facing in commercial settings.
- Each technician will be out on service calls for most of the day.
- On average, 4-6 service calls/day each last about 2-3 hours.
- Will be issued a company truck and gas card.
- Average hours worked are 40 to 50 hours per week.
- Hours are M-F, 8-5pm.
- 5+ years of HVAC (install and service)experience
- Valid Driver's License
- Must have a clean driving record.
- Must have experience as commercial service technician experience-ability to maintain, repair, and install HVAC systems
- EPA Refrigerant certified
- Universal EPA certified is a PLUS
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Contasti Leanna
Phone: (813) 636-1015