Posting ID: JP-001973602
Hiring Pharmacy Technicians in Orlando, FL for a leading national pharmacy!
- Process Prescriptions Electronically And Ensure All
- Information Is Complete And Accurate.
- Manage Telephone Calls From Pharmacies And Providers In A
- Timely And Courteous Manner.
- Ensure Appropriate Work Flow In The Pharmacy At All Times.
- Must Be A Registered Pharmacy Technician In The State Of Florida
- National Certification Is A Plus
- Must Be Open To Work Monday - Friday, 8am-8pm
- Possible Weekends
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Mariana Marangiello
Phone: (407) 754-2523