Posting ID: JP-001978361
Hours and Pay
1st Shift - Monday through Friday
6am-2:30pm, but can works OT until 4:30pm
2nd shift – Monday through Thursday
3:30-2am, but some OT on Fridays
Candidates will be doing various tasks that can get repetitive. They will move around and do various tasks though.
· Cleaning display windows and ready for shipment to customer.
· Using Windex to clean windows and clean up
· Use screw guns / bolting / assembly of various window units for display, assembling hinges on doors and other metal fixtures
· Minor tape measure use
· Use cordless drills to blot screws in
· Minor painting and touch up for displays to get ready for shipment
· Candidates will also help out with shipping and receiving as needed.
All open positions are willing to train entry level candidates and will pay more for candidates with experience.
Will start ASAP
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Robert Rotty
Phone: (952) 594-8661