Field Service Engineer
Posting ID: JP-002025999
Below are details regarding this position, you can reach me, Gillian, at 424-531-6074 if you meet the minimum requirements.
A well-established company that supports Security & Detection Systems equipment at airports and secure facilities is seeking a qualified Field Service Engineer to support operations in Del Rio, Eagle Pass, and surrounding area .
- Benefits include: mileage reimbursement and more!
- Preventative & corrective maintenance on complex electrical & mechanical equipment including gamma-ray imaging systems, radiation portal monitors, and explosive detection systems
- Candidates will be required to manage resources, maintain schedules, and coordinate all repair activities in priority sequence to ensure adherence to contractual requirements (SLAs).
- The ability to read, interpret, and redline technical drawings, blueprints and schematics.
- Previous experience with IP camera systems, PLC applications, network media conversion and software interfacing; familiarity with use of radioactive materials, use of O-Scopes, Radiation Survey Instruments, Digital Test Instruments, and troubleshooting experience also beneficial.
- High School Diploma or equivalent with a minimum of 4 years of prior relevant experience required
- Computer proficiency (MS Office Suite) required
- Previous experience with computer tomography (CT) and other non-intrusive inspection equipment, PLC applications, hydraulic systems, and mechanical experience considered a plus
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Gillian Almeida
Phone: (424) 531-6074