Customer Service Representative
Posting ID: JP-001977687
Financial Customer Service Representative (Call Center)
Starting Rate: $15.00/hour
Location: Troy, MI
Terms: 3 Month Contract, to Hire (Longterm!)
Environment: Work from home until the foreseeable future. Will return to office eventually. Equipment is Provided.
Schedule: 11:30AM to 8:00PM Monday through Friday
OR 9:30AM to 8:00PM only four days per week. (whatever schedule you permanently choose)
Virtual Interviews will take place on January 14th. Start Date will be February 2nd, 2021.
Contact Michael – MMARCIL@AEROTEK.COM for more information! Send your resume today!
Insurance Class - 4 weeks of on and off training.
MUST NOT MISS ANY TIME DURING TRAINING
- Will be handling about 50-80 inbound calls per day, sometimes more and sometimes less, depending on how long each call lasts.
- This person will be responsible for handling inbound calls pertaining to mortgage questions.
- Will receive questions from borrowers, insurance agents and financial institutions.
- When they are not taking calls on the mortgage line, they will be taking calls on the insurance lines.
- The candidates will be cross trained to handle all calls eventually.
- The insurance questions will pertain to home owners insurance and will be from borrowers, insurance agents and financial institutions.
- The CSR must be able to multi-task between various systems to research and document the phone calls.
- The CSR has to respond quickly and accurately ensuring that both our internal and external standards are being met on a consistent basis.
- Problem solving and problem resolutions skills are required as well as the ability to handle all calls in a professional manner.
- Outbound calls are also often necessary.
Customer, Service, data, entry, mortgage, insurance, call, center, contact, bilingual
Top Skills Details:
Call center, insurance, mortgage, data entry
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- at least 6 months to a year of customer service experience (call center experience is preferred, but will consider other candidates)
- efficient in using a windows PC computer and navigating their software system (super easy to learn)
- typing: at least 35 WPM
- good verbal and written communication skills (will be on the phone all day and be required to follow up via email in some instances)
- **internet connection** - During COVID-19, will be required to train remote and work remote.
- reliable transportation (must go back in the office once COVID-19 restrictions are lifted)
NICE TO HAVE:
- call center experience
- insurance or mortgage Experience
- Bilingual Skillset - Spanish
- no active internet connection
- unable to work in the office
- poor communication skills
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Michael Marcil