Medical Records Coordinator *MULTIPLE OPENNGS*
Posting ID: 7374663
The Medical Records Coordinator provides administrative support to the various physician offices and our patients by --- records, managing all communication with regard to patient medical records for internal and external providers, partners, and patient families. The MR Coordinator is responsible for --- The MR Coordinator is responsible for the review of incoming (new and existing) patient charts for medical records completeness and for contacting the hospitals, referring physicians, and other providers to obtain any missing or incomplete records.
Essential Job Functions/ Responsibilities:
● Prepare, audit and maintain patient charts
● Scan records into patients charts
● Ensure health information is provided in a complete and timely manner
● Maintain confidentiality of medical information
● Demonstrate exceptional customer service skills and knowledge
● Medical records training required
● Use EHR and practice management software to access, edit, and update patient medical records
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Luke Wilkinson
Phone: (714) 347-1223