Posting ID: JP-001970248
The Data Engineer will be joining a team that will support the delivery of innovative data solutions including: (1) the Life Data Strategy initiative – specifically supporting the setup and use of Snowflake data lake; (2) buildout of automated reports, dashboards, analysis – using PowerBI/Tableau; and (3) support data science initiatives.
• Technical liaison between Analytics and IT departments.
• Work closely with IT to understand current data architecture and facilitate Analytics’ data navigation and consumption via Snowflake.
• Snowflake and ad-hoc data loads for exploratory analysis
• Support the data strategy efforts by cataloging, assessing current data sources, supporting creation/refinement of user stories
• Playing a hands-on role helping the team with building reports/dashboards/ad-hoc analysis via Snowflake+Tableau/PowerBI
• Interact with cross-functional teams, project managers and agile teams to estimate development efforts and ensure complete delivery of solutions and accurate requirement fulfillment
• Communicate effectively and efficiently both written and verbally
• Support advanced analytics model development with integration and automation Qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS/BFA) or Equivalent
• 3-7 Years related work experience
• 3 plus years experience with AZURE, Snowflake, T-Sql, Python
• 3 plus years experience with delivery using ETL/ELT tools and techniques (i.e., Informatica and SSIS)
• Expert understanding of data warehouse and master data management approaches, ELT industry standards and best practices
• Preferred: Life Insurance Experience
• Preferred: Experience with BI reporting tools such as Tableau, Power BI
• Preferred: Experience with building advanced analytics models in Python or other language
• Possess strong communication skills and the ability to work with technical teams and business teams
SSRS, SSIS, power bi, snowflake, data warehouse, azure, T-SQL, erpss, daiss
Top Skills Details:
1. Experience with Snowflake
2. Experience building Tableau or power BI reports. And working with those reports. (Development)
3. SQL, Snowflake to move data around (ETL)
4. Data Engineer level, experience with Data Science, large data sets, data models.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jenny Kistner
Phone: (309) 407-7609