Customer Care Representative
Posting ID: 7309362
Customer Care Representative:
Would be responsible for delivering world class support to our customers by handling inbound customer calls.
Needs to be comfortable talking to people on the phones and working on the computer. They sometimes have to deal with difficult situations of what customers or clients are going through.
Customer Service experience is desired but not required
- Ability to type 25 wpm with minimal error
- Ability to perform basic skip-tracing tasks which include multiple web-base systems
- Desire to change quickly with the needs of a growing company
- Superb attention to detail and organizational skills
- Self-starter with ability to identify needs and areas of impact, as well as potential solutions
- Team player who works well under pressure, and is flexible in the face of changing priorities and needs
- Strong prioritization skills and a track record of consistently going above and beyond with outside-the-box thinking
- Intermediate Computer skills with working knowledge of Windows applications
- Incredibly bright individual who works well under pressure and has a passion to learn and contribute
- Must have the ability to be flexible in response to changing priorities and needs
- Great communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a spectrum of personalities, as well as excellent listening skills
- Ability to access PPI (Protected Personal Information)
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Jalyn Murphy