Mortgage Closing / Title Representative
Posting ID: JP-001973021
*Strong written communication skills
*Desire to support all customers as quickly as possible
*Reading and researching the loan properly to understand which team needs to respond to the customer
*Problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Review pipeline of all loans within assigned client segment for invalid stipulations or identification of alternative solutions
• Identify and resolve client issues/friction and escalate to management as appropriate
• Work with internal Account Executives to deepen client relationships and drive repeat business
• Interact with multiple departments to expedite processing and/or issue resolution Manage inquiries to other Client Support functions to ensure consistency and accuracy
• Maintain communication channels with internal and external partners
• Lead onboarding and training for new clients
• Manage individual SLAs and turn times on all loans in their pipeline
• Conduct quarterly book reviews and loan level file review
• Use all resources to resolve loan issues escalated by the client, sales or management
• Complete special assignments necessary to support business strategy
• Perform other related duties as required and assigned
Top Skills Details:
Strong Customer Service Experience
Strong analytical and communication skills
Ability to problem solve loan status and mortgage a plus
Soft Skills Needed:
• Demonstrates expertise in a variety of Industry concepts, practices & procedures.
• Demonstrate ability to plan and execute stated goals
• Basic software proficiency including Microsoft Office Suite.
• Communication – Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of external clients and internal leadership and think in a
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Shelby Maldonado