Posting ID: 7307349
Aerotek Is representing local construction outfit that is looking for a Superintendent.
- Know and apply all relevant OSHA and customer safety policies, procedures and practices.
- Layout, read and comprehend prints.
- Manage appropriate vehicle maintenance and care, as well as all tools assigned to that vehicle.
- Communicate with Operations Manager and field employees.
- Supervise and develop trade skills of field employees.
- Work overtime as projects require it.
- Properly maintain tools and safety equipment through daily inspections.
- Complete appropriate paperwork including: time sheets, daily field reports, back-ups, pictures of various stages of project, etc.
- Supervise day-to-day activities of sub-contractors.
- Lead weekly safety training's.
- Supervise on-site crane and rigging procedures.
- Set up and operate a variety of powered, hand-held drills, grinders and saws, as well as appropriate non-powered hand tools required to perform tasks.
- Climb and work at heights of 200 feet.
- Previous management experience on millwright side, preferably in an agri-business, construction, technical or mechanical field.
- Knowledge of Sage Timberline or similar accounting/data tracking software,
- Bachelor's degree in construction related field- Management, Engineering, etc.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: CHRISTINA MCMANIS
Phone: (402) 997-7631