Posting ID: JP-001975305
Hiring Construction Laborers
Candidates will be working on the solar farm installing various components of the equipment.
These jobs all come with deadlines and production goals, so they must be able
to meet those goals. These jobs are outside, so candidates must be able to
handle working in the varying conditions.
- Unloading of various trucks that are full of various solar supplies.
- Running the DC and MV cables around the job site prior to installing the piles.
- Candidates must be able to lift 50lbs, will be pulling very large cables in trenches.
- Digging trenches so these candidates must be willing to use a shovel.
- Labeling all of the wires and documenting all of the wires for management.
- 1-2 years of construction experience.
- 1-2 years of working outdoors.
- Trucking unloading and staging and inventory experience.
- Must be able to work under extreme weather.
- Cable pulling experience is a plus.
- Locals Only - No Per Diem
April/May 2021 Pay: $15/hr - OT 22.50/Hr - Weekly Pay
-Attendance Policy: Call out if missing a day
- Miss to many days they will terminate you
-PPE: We provide PPE
- Bring boots, mask and lunch
Outdoor 6:30-5pm Mon-Fr, Saturdays offered - Weekends will become mandatory
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Nicolis, Armani