Sage 300 CRE Administrator
Posting ID: JP-002020341
This role can sit fully remote
TEKsystems has a full time placement need for a Sage 300 CRE (Construction and Real Estate) administrator. Ideally looking for 3+ years as an administrator or systems analyst of the Sage 300 CRE (formerly called Timberline) ERP system. Experience MUST be with 300 CRE, not just any Sage branded ERP. Any experience with Procore Construction Management software would be a plus.
The company is growing, and has VC funding to make future acquisitions to further grow the enterprise from the existing 5 operating companies.
Remote work is acceptable.
Formal Job Description:
SAGE 300 CRE ADMINISTRATOR
Client is a leading construction & service company. With a strong market reputation and a history of success, we are poised for exceptional growth throughout the western United States. If you are “action orientated”, decisive, appreciate transparency and honesty, enjoy an environment where communication, collaboration, and hard work are key - check us out and come join our team!
In this highly internal-customer-interactive role, the individual must be a highly experienced professional with a genuine passion for both Sage 300 CRE (Construction and Real Estate, formerly called Timberline) and Procore Construction Management, who is excited to continually serve internal customers within an extremely fast-moving company environment. The individual will be responsible for administering, maintaining and providing end-to-end support for all aspects of a multi-Company Sage 300 CRE and Procore Construction Management environment, including all aspects of the applications, databases and related cross-system integrations. This individual will proactively support all end-users of these systems, proposing new designs and configurations to optimize the end-user experience across all companies and lines of business. As new companies join us, the individual will play a key role in conversion from legacy systems and training new users on Sage 300 CRE and Procore Construction Management, ensuring across-the-board adoption by all end-users. Must be highly self-motivated, have a proactive approach and foster cross-functional teamwork.
• Daily administration and support of Sage 300 CRE and Procore Construction Management
• Responding to end-user support requests, managing the end-to-end resolution process
• Training end-users across all companies and lines of business, ensuring adoption and consistency
• Working with end-users to define requirements, then to develop system processes, features and configurations which will meet those requirements
• Conducting discovery meetings with various end-users to understand, capture, and identify complex business requirements to offer system-driven methods of gaining internal efficiencies
• Creating and maintaining documentation on processes, policies, configurations and user references
• Maintaining various aspects of cross-system connections relating to Sage 300 CRE, Procore Construction Management, and other inter-related systems
• Managing the business system testing processes, developing test plans, creating test cases, establishing protocols and testing environments, coordinating end-user testing and recording results
• Diagnosing and solving business system issues, performing technical research, managing escalation and documenting solutions, root cause analyses and remediation plans
• Creating internal system reports to support end-user requests for information
• Primary liaison between the Director of Business Systems and end-user bases of Sage 300 CRE and Procore Construction Management
• As the subject matter expect on Sage 300 CRE and Procore Construction Management, providing objective guidance to end-users and business leaders
• 5+ years experience with end-to-end Sage 300 CRE implementation & support
• 5+ years of experience with Sage 300 CRE post-implementation support, documentation and training
• 5+ years experience developing complex reports in Sage 300 CRE
• 5+ years experience with automation scripting in Sage 300 CRE
• 2+ years experience with end-to-end Procore Construction Management implementation & support
• 2+ years of experience with Procore Construction Management post-implementation support, documentation and training
• 2+ years experience developing complex reports in Procore Construction Management
• 2+ years experience with automation scripting in Procore Construction Management
• 5+ years of experience with requirements gathering, business process mapping, technical scoping, project planning, project execution, and post-execution support
• The ideal candidate possesses high levels of:
o Intellectual curiosity
o Creative problem solving
o Desire to serve internal customers
o Self-driven accountability
o Talent for managing multiple projects successfully
o Energy while navigating far-ranging, unique demands under pressure
o Pride taken in the results of work well done
• Ability to travel as needed
Sage 300, CRE, Timberline, Construction and Real Estate, Systems Analyst, Pervasive SQL, Procore, Construction Management, SQL
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jake DeLauro
Phone: (303) 412-2737