Posting ID: 7336131
Aerotek is currently hiring a Traffic Administrator. Our client is an established manufacturing company in Orlando and this is a full-time, first shift opening.
- Plans, schedules, and routes inbound and outbound domestic and international shipments of freight, using knowledge of postal regulations, tariffs, and company policy.
- Coordinates with carriers, audits freight bills, prepares and negotiates claims, and selects or recommends carriers to ensure efficient, timely, and least expensive movement of goods and material.
- Conducts research on transportation methods, rates, and routes.
- Develops programs to audit and monitor carrier rates and charges and evaluates past performance and cost of transportation.
- Bachelor's Degree
- High proficiency with MS Excel
- Accounting skills and experience
Please apply directly to this postings with resume in order to set up an interview.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Scott Matheson
Phone: (813) 636-1038