Machine Operator-2nd shift
Posting ID: 7373861
I am looking for a qualified machine operator for 2nd shift. This position will pay $16 per hour. If you are interested please give me a call at 610-750-8384.
1. Maintains quantity and quality of juice by operating various types of juice-making equipment, making
appropriate adjustments to machinery and juice product.
2. Justifies and is held accountable for yield and operational procedures.
3. Recognizes and resolves routine maintenance problems.
4. Trains and instructs employees as necessary.
5. Responsible for keeping juice area clean during preparation.
6. Responsible for all start-up and shut-down procedures.
7. Assists Quality Control personnel by gathering samples.
1. Operates CIP system.
2. Operates a forklift.
3. May perform relief for other juice preparation personnel.
4. Performs other duties relating to the overall effort as directed.
1. Must pass company paid physical examination.
2. Must be able to read, write and speak English.
3. Must be able to move up to 70 lbs. occasionally and maneuver 600 lb. drums occasionally.
4. Must be able to perform simple mathematical calculations.
5. Must be able to work rotating shifts.
6. Must be able to use common hand tools.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Joel Espinal
Phone: (610) 750-8384