Lineman Needed For Distribution Operator
Posting ID: JP-001981694
This position provides support to Electrical Distribution Operations, Customer Service Center and Business Offices in the Pensacola area on a 24/7 basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for writing and executing switching, directing emergency power restoration efforts, coordinating switching and operations with other groups as necessary, monitoring and operating the distribution automation system (SCADA) and taking action as needed.
- 3+ years in Line work (Distro or Trans)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to effectively supervise and direct the work of others
- Ability to effectively establish work priorities and to plan work to meet established time frames
- Excellent situational awareness and strong decision – making ability
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and stress
- Positive Influence on others and display a positive attitude
- Effectively interact with others as a part of a team effort and gain cooperation
- Ability to communicate well through spoken and written word
- Ability to monitor and control the activities and operation of multiple events simultaneously
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Teachenor, Peighton