Software Developer (100% remote)
Posting ID: 7339166
12 month Contract
The Senior Application Developer collaborates with business and IT groups to create and maintain software that adds value or efficiency to the organization. This person will utilize a variety of development technologies to solve problems, using the technology that best fits the needs at hand. This person will be a leader in all phases of the software development lifecycle, from initial requirements gathering and design, through development and testing, and will be called upon to support and iteratively refine the products that have been developed.
Essential Functions/Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in the software design process, collaborating with IT management, and business functions to design high quality, effective solutions.
- Coordinate development efforts of 3rd parties, ensuring proposed solutions are well designed and compatible.
- Support business operations by assisting training and support teams in diagnosing and resolving escalated issues discovered by users.
- Perform code reviews
- Ensure deployment activities are done accurately, and carefully.
- Proactively identify potential improvements to existing applications.
Qualifications and Expectations
- Experience with C# and .NET
- Experience with WPF
- Working knowledge of Xamarin and Azure
No sponsorship available for this position.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Lauren Sanford