Desktop Refresh Technician
Posting ID: JP-002027362
DEFINITION OF WORK: This is technical work providing end-user support for client's employees.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: (The following examples are illustrative only and are not intended to be all inclusive.)
Provide primary computer, peripheral, process, and application support to customers by phone and in person. Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software problems using multiple troubleshooting techniques and all available resources. Determine the extent of customer reported issues.
• Take ownership of reported incidents and problems, maintaining consistent communications and ensuring resolution.
• Perform initial assessment and prioritization of reported issues.
• Work with other IT personnel to investigate and resolve performance problems with applications and/or systems.
• Perform remote administration and troubleshooting of PC’s and other devices.
• Install or upgrade software on user PC’s and other devices.
• Provide lifecycle management of the county desktop computing and mobile environment. This includes security updates, virus scan reviews, and hardware maintenance as needed.
• Image new PC’s and upgrade the OS on existing hardware.
• Respond to a wide range of procedural questions from the user community.
• Support client users of critical, non-standard systems.
• Create, develop and maintain functional documentation for applications, hardware, and processes.
• Proficient in Microsoft Windows 10 and MS Office 365 Software.
• Proficient in PC refresh projects.
• Proficiency in Bomgar and SCCM is a plus.
• Possess ability to communicate to all levels using excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Customer Service, Office 365, bomgar, sccm
Top Skills Details:
1. 3+ years experience with hardware upgrades
2. 3+ years imaging desktop/laptops with MS Office 365 along with Windows 10
3. 3+ years customer service background
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Refresh from old windows OS to 10
Bomgar a plus
Mobile device support
Application install and upgrades via DC
Mainly laptops and transferring DT to LT
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Daniel Wilson