Posting ID: JP-001970695
Responsible for the Company’s machinery, equipment and related facility support functions. The primary objective of this role is to pro-actively support the manufacturing team through real-time problem resolution as well as managing a comprehensive preventative maintenance program that will minimize equipment downtime and contributes to a work environment that is both safe and productive.
• Work with production supervisors, production personnel and maintenance personnel to ensure the facility and equipment is operating safely and efficiently
• Maintain, troubleshoot and repair production equipment, such as, but not limited to: injection molding machines, conveying systems, servo systems, computer HMIs, PLCs, pumps, chillers, printers, LED and laser drivers, chemical dispensing systems, etc.
• Responsible for learning, troubleshooting and maintaining our CD/DVD injection molding processes and our varied printing processes, such as: offset, silk screen and inkjet.
• Understand function of HMI, PLC, drives and controls and have the ability to diagnose PLC programs and communication protocols such as PROFIBUS, Serial and USB.
• Able to read production schedules and correctly manage machine uptime to insure on-time delivery.
• Maintain reports and machine maintenance logs.
• Assists with CD/DVD work and other production work, as needed.
• Work with the Plant Managers to enforce DEP, OSHA, and other related compliance requirements.
• Train production workers on basic operating and maintenance procedures with their equipment.
Mechanical, Electrical, Repair, Troubleshooting, Production, PLC, programmable logic, gearboxes, sensor, injection molding machine
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Ability to see defects, eyesight naked, corrected or assisted.
• Ability to work in a very fast paced environment with high expectations
• Superior math skills
• Must have good troubleshooting skills
• Electrical experience including high-voltage (480v)
• Ability to read schematics and machine drawings. CAD experience preferred.
• PC competency – Word and Excel and Windows OS. Coding and/or PLC programming experience a plus.
• Ability to read gauges and meters. Knowledge of standard and metric measurement systems.
• Able to read electrical schematics and blue prints.
• Experience implementing PM activities according to World Class manufacturing techniques
• Job requires extensive physical activity to include heavy lifting, climbing ladders, heights, etc.
Two year technical degree in Electro-Mechanical or Robotics/Automation studies preferred. One to three years minimum of relevant education and/or technical experience may be substituted.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Flynn, Erin