Client Support Lead
Posting ID: 7307396
Searching for candidates to fill a Client Support Lead position in their Information Systems Department. Applicants should have supervisory experience and be able to provide great customer service and hands-on support for a variety of computer hardware and software problems in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- This position will supervise assigned personnel, serving as a technical lead for computer hardware support. Additional responsibilities include management of enterprise computer inventory records, managing support escalations, and supporting Helpdesk staff.
- Non-technical duties include managing timelines, preparing status reports, serving as a liaison between Hardware Analysts and other groups, providing project-specific end-user support, and development of detailed documentation.
- Successful candidates will present proven capabilities in supervisory, technical analysis, and user support areas.
- Prior corporate desktop support experience is preferred as well as good communication skills, strong documentation skills, user training experience, experience working with wireless network equipment, and familiarity with Microsoft Operating Systems, PCs, laptops, printers, and local area networks.
- Candidates must be able to lift at least 50 pounds on a regular basis and must be able to travel out-of-town to supervise or perform work at our facilities in Virginia and North Carolina. This position is based in Roanoke, Virginia.
- 2+ years of supervisory experience in a corporate IT support position supporting Microsoft Operating Systems and Microsoft MCP or A+ certifications are preferred.
We offer a competitive rate of pay and a comprehensive benefits package for full time associates which includes affordable health and dental insurance within 30-60 days of hire, free life insurance, paid time off, extra pay for holidays and 401K with a company match.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
Recruiter: Jerrell Wade