Posting ID: JP-001980580
Temporary to permanent opportunity in the North East San Antonio area!
This opportunity is with an established company in the San Antonio area that is looking to fill 20 openings.
We are looking for individuals that have an eye for attention to detail, problem solving skills and the willingness to learn and join an established and growing company in the San Antonio Area
Responsible for processing of cards, sorting of cards & operation of printer and office equipment.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Operates processing machines, inserters, printers, bursters, metering machines and general office equipment.
• Performs high volume processing tasks such as printing, inserting and sorting to process card materials.
• Sets up equipment, loads materials, clears jams and other simple malfunctions and unloads product from equipment.
• Maintains productivity on all systems and delivers a quality product while meeting all deadlines.
• Identifies and resolves clearly defined problems.
• Completes and maintains reports and logs.
• Reconciles incoming and completed work.
There is day (7am-730pm) or night shift (7pm- 730am) openings.
12-hour work days, three days a week. Sunday, Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday, Thursday, Friday with rotating days every 4 months.
- HS Diploma
- 6+ months work experience
- must have been employed in the last 4 months
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Ross Winningham