.NET Developer (Full Stack)
Posting ID: 7306029
NO THIRD PARTY SUB-VENDORS PLEASE, NO C2C OPTION, AND NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE. THANK YOU!
Our client, within financial services, is looking for full stack .NET developers to develop a client facing financial application for Prime Brokerage clients.
To develop client-facing financial applications for Prime Brokerage clients and internal operations globally. The applications must be of high quality code, high performance and reliability. The role involves end-to-end system development across multiple-tiers and includes full project life cycle participation (analysis, design, coding, unit testing, release, maintenance).
* Strong knowledge and experience of Modern web development (including frameworks such as ExTJS, React/Angular, and build systems with Grunt, Bower of similar)
* Strong knowledge and experience of C# and .NET platform (including modern language features and .net core)
* Strong experience of Web development with understanding of multi-tier systems
* Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming
* Strong knowledge and experience of relational database design and SQL
* Experience with automated unit testing and related concepts such as dependency injection
* Knowledge of equities and/or prime brokerage / securities finance a plus
* Knowledge of the trade lifecycle (Trading, Middle Office, Settlements) a plus
* Understanding of messaging middleware and patterns (MQ, FIX etc)
* Working knowledge of Java
Candidates must be available to interview with 48 hours notice.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
Recruiter: Danielle Belpedio