Order Processing Specialist
Posting ID: 7375585
My client is located in the greater Warminster area and is seeking to add a Data Entry Specialist to their team. They are looking for candidates who are seeking a long-term opportunity to gain great experience with a reputable corporation.
They provide a stable work environment and are highly recognized in their field. Additional details are below.
- Strong computer skills, Data Entry or Order Processing experience preferred.
- Strong attention to detail and be okay with doing repetitive task throughout the day
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office
- Ensures all orders are processed in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Responds to all internal and external communication in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensures daily processing numbers are met.
- Tracks and follows up on both inbound and outbound orders.
- Monitors supply levels to make sure items are ordered in a timely fashion.
- Responsible for monitoring and updating information over several different platforms.
- Ability to examine purchase order and retrieve necessary data.
- Processing of completed orders through to invoice.
*This is a Temporary Opportunity from 7:00am - 3:30pm, Monday through Friday*
**My client is looking to hire qualified candidates right away, so please contact me ASAP if interested! **
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Jakob Dillon
Phone: (215) 315-5778