Assistant Project Manager
Posting ID: JP-002026297
My client is a well-established family owned civil general contractor looking to add an Assistant Project Manager to their team! They are busy and expecting more work throughout 2021. This position would require experience supporting project managers, managing construction documents and working with subcontractors. This is a great for someone looking for great culture and room for growth!
- Assist with preparation and track Project Schedules and Submittals, RFI's and Change Orders
- Control scope, cost, schedule, cost events and quality
- Review QA/QC requirements of the project and generate applicable submittals and procedures
- Review contract documents and extract pertinent information related to constructability
- Assist with reviewing the finish samples, schedules, catalog cuts, shop drawings, fabrication tickets, layout drawings, surveyor’s reports, etc.
- Create and distribute Requests for Information (RFIs) required to proceed with the construction and design activities
- Review contract requirements and complete essential project set-up reports and submittals
- Review and generate engineer submittals for review by design team and owner
- Create and update equipment logs and populate with necessary date and information
- Prepare construction and manpower schedules
- Manage expediting chart and tracking key outstanding items and delivery dates
- Create key scopes of work for miscellaneous subcontracts and field purchased items
- Review revised contract documents and work with Project Manager to assist in cost proposals as required
- Commercial Building
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072