Top Skills Details:
- 2+ years experience in Customer Service preferred (over the phone, email and chats )
- Excellent grammar and communication skills as they will be interacting with Educators and School administrators (writing assessment required)
- Must be able to navigate 4+ computer programs at once and comfortable toggling to different screens
We are looking for Tier I customer service representatives that will be providing support to Educational Administrators and Teachers all around the world. The agents will be answering inbound calls, chats, and email correspondences at home remotely. Tier I customer service representatives will handle basic customer service questions while Tier II will be helping with technical support questions troubleshooting issues.
Nature of calls can be resetting log ins, answering questions, processing the sale of an additional product and other general questions.
- Adhere to attendance policy and assigned schedule
- Customer Service Survey Scores must be over 80%
- Cannot miss any training and no more than 4 absences during season
- Quality of work/accuracy of calls, emails and chats
- Must be adaptable to rotate through phone calls, responding to emails and taking multiple chats as needed
- Exceptional work ethic and team player attitude.
- Effective organization skills and ability to multi-task.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft programs.
- Communication and transparency while working remotely are a necessity
100% Remote and work from home for the foreseeable future. Great work environment even remotely and welcoming/team culture.
Culture - Family like culture where employees are taken care of and provided with support, training and feedback. You are treated like an individual and not a number.
Professionalism is all their interactions with internal and external customers.
Training hours will be 7:30am-4:00pm
After that may be assigned a shift 6:00am-2:30pm, 7:30am- 4:00pm
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.