Customer Service Breakdown Operator
Posting ID: 7301679
* Can follow detailed instructions to set up voting equipment
* Can take instruction at trainings and from Leads about setting up voting equipment
* Have a car to drive between worksites (will be able to expense mileage) for the full assignment.
o You could be asked to drive to / report to any location in LA County, however efforts will be made to try and keep you in your "area" in LA county.
* Has a cell phone they can use during the assignment.
* HAVE to access to a laptop or desktop computer for onboarding paperwork.
* Is available and committed to a short term (and spread out) assignment.
* Must have and be committed to bringing & wearing a mask during ALL of the contract (training & assignment).
* Are able to lift up to ~30 lbs and do some moderate physical movement on the job
* Can work with team members and interact with voting site personnel professionally
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
Recruiter: Casey Corley
Phone: (504) 218-2692