Posting ID: 7307858
A growing industrial automation solutions company located in Vineland, NJ seeking a Controls Engineer to grow their team. The company specializes in specifying, designing, and implementing industrial automation systems for a wide variety of industries. Join the team and have a chance to work with the latest manufacturing technologies and build the machines of the future.
- Design Controls Systems, Component Selection, Documentation, Programming, and Commissioning
- Work with clients to meet expectations and ensure completion of project
- Execute a single large project and/or working on multiple smaller projects to a specific timeline and budget.
- Generate machine specifications, wiring schematics, panel layouts, and documentation
- Oversee machine panel build, field wiring, commissioning, troubleshooting, and debugging
- Assist with Factory Acceptance Testing
- Assist with installations, startups, and Site Acceptance Testing, as needed
- Adhere to quality standards, schedules, and budget constraints
- Oversee electrical controls vendors as needed
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Maria Lohman
Phone: (412) 489-9811