Posting ID: JP-001969031
• Pull inventory for stock, inspect and pack products.
• Ensure proper placement of products in the warehouse according to established guidelines and/or instructions from the Supervisor.
• Verify inventories, maintain organization of products in the rack base.
• Check order for accurate and proper documentation.
• Assist in completing basic paperwork relative to shipping tasks. This includes preparing necessary documentation regarding weight and freight cost on the order and properly labeling and documenting.
• Perform janitorial duties as assigned to keep work area clean.
• Operate motorized cart/forklift.
• Other duties as assigned.
Top Skills Needed
warehouse, RF, inventory
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Minimum 1 years warehouse experience preferred.
• Ability to use RF Scanner- Manhattan Scale System.
• Experience operating a stock picker and/or forklift preferred.
Please reply back with an updated resume if you or someone else you know is interested. Thank you!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Wesley Comer
Phone: (614) 932-1347