Posting ID: JP-002022385
- Making appointments for all staff or for specific employees, such as executives
- Processing bills and helping clients or customers if they have any questions about their charges
- Organizing files for billing, customer and client records, etc.
- Directing visitors to the correct office
- Responding to all customer inquiries in a polite and timely manner
Customer service, Front desk, Data entry, Filing, Clerical, Outlook, Scanning, Administrative support, Administration, Email, Microsoft, Office support, Gatekeeper, reception, receptionist, receptionist secretarial, office administration
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree is highly preferred.
- Verbal and written communication skills to interact clearly with customers, vendors and other employees
- Organization skills to keep accurate records and find important information quickly
- Time management skills to prioritize and complete a side variety of tasks throughout the day
- Patience and listening skills to respond appropriate and interact positively with upset customers
- Interpersonal skills to create a pleasant experience for all customers, such as being personable and attentive
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Meghan Levender