Posting ID: 7342088
One of the largest defense integrators in the United States is looking for several Software Engineers. Candidates looking to get their careers started with a 4 year Engineering degree in Computer Science or related degree and have strong C++ skills are welcome to apply.
- The engineer will design, develop, and test software modules on a day-to-day basis.
- Perform code modifications and bug fixes in C++ source code
- Scripting and C++ code modifications to resolve defect findings
- Test software, utilizing test levels, methods, test cases identified in the design phase
- BS Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or closely related technical field
- 2 + years of professional level experience with C++ software development.
- Must have the ability to obtain a secret level security clearance
- Desired skill - C#, SQL, PowerShell
For immediate consideration please contact LaMark McGreen at 407-754-2540 and send an updated resume
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: LaMark McGreen
Phone: (407) 754-2540