Production & Assembly! 1st & 2nd Shift! Start ASAP! Great Company!
Posting ID: JP-002018863
This company specializes in tire and wheel assembly for the automotive industry.
These individuals will be working on the tire/wheel assembly for the Grand Cherokee and Jeep Wagoneer for Chrysler. They will be rotating throughout 8-9 stations to ensure they become familiar with every step of the assembly process.
-Unloading tires from the semi to the assembly conveyor line (squatting and lifting of 50lbs repetitively)
- Working on the rotating wheel line unloading pallets of wheels, roughly 15 - 20 per hour
- Inspecting the wheels for defects when they come off the first conveyor line
- Working the install stations assembling the nut/washer onto the wheel
- Quality inspection for defects after the nuts/bolts have been added
- Working the torque gun station to tighten all nuts/bolts that were previously assembled
- Marking the inner part of the tire with the weight
- Assisting with the 2nd torque gun station to apply soapy water to the tires
- Quality checks for leaks in tires after the water station
- Applying a film spray to the wheel to protect from dirt and dust
- Final inspection of full tire assembly (pictures provided with instructions)
Schedule is Monday - Friday
1st Shift 7:00 am - 3:30 pm
2nd Shift: 3:00 pm - 11:30 pm
Candidates will train on 1st shift (7:00am - 3:30pm) for the first 2 - 3 weeks. They will be paired up with a Production Trainer rotating with them on each station hour by hour each day during the training period.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Amanda Wilhelmi