QC Technician- URGENT NEED
Posting ID: JP-002024225
Aerotek Scientific is looking for a Laboratory Tech/ Chemist who wants to work in a Pharmaceutical manufacturing setting. The facility is located in Kansas City, MO. There are 2 Full Time Immediate Openings.
- Conducts analytical testing for drug substance, drug product, stability samples, cleaning verification samples and other samples
- Performs quality control release testing for impurity, moisture, dissolution, dosage, etc.
- Reviews testing from other analysts in the quality control
- Documents work in the lab notebook and annexures
- Discards expired reagents and samples after the review has been completed
- Performs validation/verification studies for test methods and cleaning verification
- Prepares reports of testing, analysis, and conclusions
- Prepares spreadsheets, Analytical Report Forms and Certificates of Analysis with quality and diligence
- Creates data packet for drug substance, drug products, product stability and validation/verification studies
- Conducts daily calibration check as needed
- Assists in pulling samples from stability chamber and logging sample as necessary
- Locates and orders all equipment and reagents to be used in testing the products
- Develops methods of testing, Follows procedures for the various tests as indicated in test methods
- Documents, analyzes, and reports data and findings, Validates/verifies raw materials, in process, and finished products , and Assists in writing and executing validation plans for Standard Test Met
- Documents each step of the appropriate procedure in the appropriate notebook, Reviews notes of other analysts’ for accuracy (i.e. spelling, dates, test procedures, instrument logbooks, reagents, and equipment information)
- Enters completed notebook pages into product submission packet, Monitors product quality to ensure compliance with standards and specifications, and Manages laboratory teams or monitor the quality of a team’s work
- Compiles and interprets results of tests and analysis, Reviews MDS (Material Data Sheets), and Performs other duties as assigned
- BS or BA in Chemistry, Biology, or life sciences
Starting Pay, Benefits, and Working Hours:
- $16 - $19.50/hr. (based off experience)
- Full Benefits available (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, etc.)
- ALL Shifts available
If interested, please contact Asher (Life Sciences Account Manager) actively recruiting for this role: 913.333.5609 along with emailing your resume and 2 professional references (Microsoft Word Format) to abarker(at)aerotek.com. These positions are time sensitive. Please contact as soon as humanly possible.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Asher Barker
Phone: (913) 333-5609