Posting ID: 7343452
Calling all Assemblers! If you have experience in large sheet metal assembly or construction assembly please apply. You will be assembling large, industrial refrigeration rooms and equipment. Qualifications and job description are listed below:
- Large mechanical assembly experience
- Able to read prints
- Use of hand & power tools and read a tape measure.
This individual will be responsible for reading blue prints and assembling large rooms and equipment for testing equipment.
- Read blue prints and schematics
- Lay out parts and install equipment / parts into large assemblies
- Will be primarily working with sheetmetal aluminum, carbon and stainless steel.
- Used tape measures, hand tools, power tools, drills, and tapping equipment
- Layout large ductwork (refrigeration).
- Disassemble equipment once it meets clients specifications and prepare for shipping
- Inspect work to ensure everything is working properly.
OPENING ON 1ST SHIFT.
Please apply and I will reach out to you shortly!
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Justin Campanella
Phone: (215) 315-5767