Posting ID: JP-002015204
- Act as intermediary between R&D and Production in terms of new plant introductions and scale-ups. Perform the function of and cover all Quality Control Technician absences on shifts.
- Main responsibilities will be to keep up with samples from plant. This facility has 6 reactors manufacturing as many as 200 different products. Technician will sample materials. Fully test these batches.
- Make calculations on how to adjust samples with using math calculations. Approve batches for filtration and at the same time they will be working with oils and solvents.
- Adjust and perform required testing on all raw materials used, intermediates and finished products made in production, maintain accurate records of these products, manage analytical instrumentation and laboratory stock, contribute to and participate in quality improvement initiatives and projects.
bachelors, chemistry, lab, research, chemical, polymer, quality control, ISO, R&D, raw materials
Top Skills Details:
Chemistry, Analytical, Lab
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or equivalent. Previous laboratory experience (1 year) from any industry as long as it is a chemistry lab. Would look at someone entry level, but experience goes a long way.
- Must be computer literate. Familiarity with operating systems and basic office suite software. Experience with proprietary software a plus, particularly SAP.
-Must be willing to work all shifts. This facility is 24/7
-Self-starter with good communications skill both written and verbal to work in a fast-paced, multitasking environment.
Entry to Intermediate Level
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Scott Campbell