Customer Account Advisor- $15/HR w/ Benefits
Posting ID: 7339209
Leading cellular company is looking to bring on Customer Service Representatives!
Benefits: 90% paid medical, dental and vision benefits following 60 days of employment as a permanent employee
Partial work from home after training
- Assist customers via answering primarily inbound calls, up selling products and services
- They assist customers in setting up accounts, canceling accounts, phone trouble shooting, sharing promotional opportunities, etc.
- Customer Service position in a large call center environment.
- 50 calls/day (5.25 CPH), primarily inbound calls
- 1+ years of customer service experience
- Open availability when it comes to a work schedule
If interested please send me a copy of your most updated resume!
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Dalton Hudec