Posting ID: 7341121
Responsible for production of cards, sorting of cards & operation of equipment.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Operates production machines, inserters, printers, bursters, metering machines and general office equipment.
* Performs high speed, high volume production tasks such as embossing, inserting and sorting to process card materials.
* Sets up equipment, loads materials, clears jams and other simple malfunctions and unloads product from equipment.
* Maintains productivity on all systems and delivers a quality product while meeting all production deadlines.
* Identifies and resolves clearly defined problems.
* Completes and maintains Operator reports and logs.
* Reconciles incoming and completed work.
* Work is generally repetitive and subject to inspection.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Carla Perez
Phone: (210) 780-5769