Financial Services Representative
Posting ID: 7375760
Aerotek is seeking representatives to work remotely with a top financial services client in the Omaha area providing general clerical/data entry and customer service tasks as business dictates.
- Process items as required (client and account documents) by entering data into corresponding fields-could be numeric or alphabetic
- Research to resolve discrepancies and follow-up as needed
- Field incoming Customer Service calls back office or calls from internal company associates
- Review, prepare, and process requests efficiently and timely
- Contact team members/resources as needed/work dictates
- Deliver exceptional service and build rapport
- Maintain documentation of work completed
- Manage work load to ensure all processing times are met
- Effectively escalates items that fall outside standard work to the Resource desk
- Partner internally with managers to ensure the appropriate research and resolution of issues in a timely manner.
This is a remote role that requires a lot of self-discipline, strong ability to prioritize and manage time, and strong technology skills. This team is very close knit and works in several different capacities so they need someone that is a quick learner and willing to jump in where they are needed (phones, processing, data entry, etc.)
- 6+ months experience with phone work and typing on a computer
- Data entry, Excel experience
- Technology savvy (MS Office, dual monitors, documentation, Outlook, etc.)
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Megan Keyser