Posting ID: 7301074
Aerotek is currently partnered with a company looking to hire for a chemical operator in Baltimore, MD area.
The person in this role is responsible for manufacturing chemical products while assuring compliance is achieved in all company associated policies. The position requires a motivated, detail oriented, and results driven team played who:
- incorporates safety and quality into every decision while performing day-to-day activities
- effectively communicated with Supervisor and peers
- can efficiently operate chemical processes and equipment to safely manufacture quality products
- will actively seek out opportunities for process improvement and take full responsibility for collaboration with management and peers to implement approved changes in a timely manner.
- Industrial environment background
- Computer experience (will use Excel) 20% of their time will be pend here
- must have experience in batching making
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Mariah Menguito
Phone: (410) 657-3016