Quality Technician - Food
Posting ID: JP-002026137
Aerotek is proud to be partnering with an innovative laboratory in the Wooster area that is looking to hire a hard-working Quality Control Technician to join their team!
- Will conduct CEM Total solids and Butterfat testing, Brookfield and Haake Viscometers, FTIR analysis, percentage salt calculations, Brixton tests, and Bostwick tests.
- Performs sensory analysis on finished product (i.e. tasting, smelling).
- Operates laboratory equipment, performing calibrations as required by SOP and troubleshooting when necessary
- Pay: $16/hr.
Shift: 1st shift- Monday-Friday (8a-4pm)
Must have skills:
· Ability to read SOP’s and methods manuals; comprehend and follow directions
· Ability to lift 30 to 50lbs, bend, squat, kneel, walk and stand for long periods
**If you are interested in this position or any at Aerotek and would like to learn more, please send your resume to 'firstname.lastname@example.org' and I will schedule an interview with you right away.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Brittany Passerell